Medical Malpractice Claims
Whiting Law Group routinely handles Medical and Hospital Malpractice claims involving every medical specialty. Despite this area of health care turmoil, Whiting Law Group’s commitment is unwavering in responding to victims’ rights and awareness in litigating medical and hospital actions.
The firm has handled Medical and Hospital Malpractice claims involving mistreatment, misdiagnosis and improper surgical procedures resulting in either permanent injury or death in areas of birth injuries to mother and child, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries and cardiology injuries. With a physician and nurse on staff, as well as relationships with the top medical experts in the country, Whiting Law Group, working behind the scenes, offers round-the-clock in-depth medical insight to its clients.
While the vast majority of doctors and health care facilities provide competent medical care, many patients mistakenly dismiss the possibility that negligence could be responsible for their poor medical outcome. A study published in the Journal of Patient Safety estimated that between 210,000 and 440,000 hospital patients suffer some form of preventable harm that contributes to their death each year. Based on this data, medical errors would constitute the leading cause of accidental death in the U.S. Even more disturbing, this study did not include medical mistakes outside hospital settings nor were non-fatal errors by health care providers considered.
If you or loved one suspects that a poor medical outcome was the result of negligent care administered by a hospital, physician, nurse, mid-wife, anesthesiologist, surgeon, obstetrician, or other health care professional, you should obtain your medical records and seek immediate legal advice from one of our experienced Chicago Medical Malpractice Lawyers. A study conducted by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services found that only 14 percent of treatment errors and other mistakes in hospitals are reported by the offending institution.
Medical malpractice lawsuits are among the most complex and difficult personal injury or wrongful death claims. Our law firm has been representing patients harmed by negligent medical care for over a decade and maintains a doctor on-staff, so we offer clients a number of advantages:
- Established ability to retain and prepare medical experts
- Sophisticated understanding of medical intricacies
- Ability to understand and respond to unconventional or questionable theories advanced by opposing medical experts
- Expertise in maximizing medical care damages
- Aptitude in communicating complex medical information to laypersons (clients and juries)
Our experienced Wisconsin Medical Malpractice Attorneys represent patients who have suffered harm attributable to medical care that deviates from the accepted standard of care, such as:
- Failure to provide necessary treatment
- Delayed diagnosis
- Surgical errors
- Lack of proper testing
- Diagnosis errors
- Failure to perform a proper examination or evaluation
- Engaging in unnecessary surgeries
- Negligence by nurses
- Lack of informed consent
- Improper or excessive administration of drugs
- Failure to refer patient to a specialist
- Leaving instruments or other items in the body after surgery
- Wrong site surgery
- Engaging in practices beyond the health care provider’s area of training
- Hospital acquired infections (failure to maintain sterile environment)
- Improper prescriptions
- Lack of proper monitoring of pregnancy, labor, and/or delivery
- Insufficient staffing, training, or supervision
- Inadequate follow-up
- Improper treatment
Whiting Law Group takes a personal interest in every case that comes into our office. If you are looking for an attorney that will give you undivided individual attention, commitment to excellence, and use every possible resource available to help you win your case, then Mr.Whiting and his team of accident and injury trial lawyers personally invite you to contact them for a free consultation toll free at 1-877-936-7200 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no fee unless we win your case.